Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I start tomorrow!!

Over the last week I have been offered 3 different positions... One in which I knew was not an option and then the last position I was very interested in, however I have decided to go with the job at Embassy Suits in Charleston. I must admit I am nervous, scared and will definitely be out of my comfort zone. The thing that scares me the most is the schedule, having to work at times Im not accustom to. But through it all God has been faitful to give me the knowledge and strength with each step and Im trusting He will get me through this challenge as well. I want to bring God glory for every thing I do and there is no way I could face this change in my life without Him. The hymn "Trust and Obey" comes to my mind.

When we walk with the Lord, In the light of His Word, What a glory He sheds on our way! While we do His good will, He abides with us still, And with all who will trust and obey. Trust and obey, for theres's no other way To be happy in Jesus, But to trust and obey.

Please pray for me as I start this next step of my experience in Culinary School. I start tomorrow at 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment